Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Untitled

My back.. it hurts... hours and hours of interstate driving... in the dark... with crazy people trying to drive into me. But hey! My mother has the car she wanted and I inherited the family station wagon, Ruby, the girl I learned to drive on! So, my transportation problems are solved. I'll fix Sadie in my spare time.

Sorry, no new comic this week. It's time to bring out the beloved Christmas Specials of yore! So gather yer family around the warm glow of your computer screen and sip some cocoa to the following:
Halloween on Christmas!!
Halloween on Christmas



A Christmas Quarrel


And for the Wiccans...
Happy Solstice!
The First of the Season


Send a Rachel the Great eCard this holiday!
There are designs for both Christmas and Solstice!

Okay, my back is really burning now. Gotta draw more comics! Happy holidays!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: