Wednesday, December 5, 2007

New comic about boobs plus holiday shopping guide!

Psst, if you haven't read my Self Doubt Fairy comic yet, please do so before reading the following comic :)

Rachel surely has a magical rack.
Rachel's Magical Bosom


Originally I titled this as Rachel's Magical Rack, but Leigh told me that sounded to crass, so I changed it. I think "bosom" sounds funnier. Speaking of Leigh, check out this comic she made for Raina Telgemeier's Smile comic! Considering the crap my own teeth have put me through, I love this comic. Reeeeeead it. The boots command you!

Holiday shopping!
I put out some new buttons for sale at my shop:
A hissing Tuna will guard you.This heart is a little more than broken.

Additionally, if you're sending cards this year, I've got "You Might Be a Subculture of One If..." cards available both at my site:
Subculture Christmas cards!

And on Etsy!
A five pack of red vinyl-clad cards!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: